Carmanah's simple and self-contained obstruction marking lights are perfect for marking towers and other obstructions for aerial and ground navigation, such as telecom towers, crane towers, powerlines, fence and barricade lighting, haul road marking, railway blue flag protection, equipment marking and more.
Obstruction Lighting Solutions
Carmanah's rugged and wire-free designs are ideally suited to withstand the harsh environments typically encountered in oil and gas development projects, mining operations and other industrial development sites around the world. With no power cables needed, installation is quick and doesn't require specialized electricians. The units are self contained - out of the box operational - no connections needed, no wires - meaning you can install anywhere and walk away.
• Highest grade shock and vibration chassis construction
• Immune to power surges and electrical failure
• Up to 5 years of maintenance-free operations (no bulb/ battery change)
• Designed to meet FAA and ICAO obstruction standards
• Scalable solar engines for worldwide coverage
• Visible and Infrared (IR) light options
Our OL800 features higher intensities and new user features. Available in three engine sizes, the OL800 meets ICAO Type A and B, FAA L-810 and Casa 10 cd photometric requirement.